Sofa Cleaning Service - Chertsey KT16
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valuable and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our clients to avoid using homemade products which could harm the leather and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Chertsey KT16to take care of your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to remove spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We will completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is extended and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add charm and class to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several operations:
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted using a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- We inspect your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We check the finished work for any omissions or deficiencies before calling the job finished.
- Before we start work we will try on a small patch of the hide to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to use the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians are going to choose the safest and most effective way to clean your couch.
- Your couch and other pieces are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.